South University Tampa Jan 2016 Start

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got my acceptance call from Tiffany! Super excited!!! The interview process was really great and I was very impressed with the program. I hope everyone hears back positive news soon!

Congratulations!!!! When did you do your interview? Do you anyone else who has heard from them? I did my interview back in July 7. I haven't heard anything yet :(

Just got my acceptance call from Tiffany! Super excited!!! The interview process was really great and I was very impressed with the program. I hope everyone hears back positive news soon!

Congrats!! This school seems like it has a great staff. I'm so nervous. Seconding the question about when you interviewed. I have myself absolutely glued to my phone like you wouldn't believe.

I also interviewed July 7th and so far I know of 6 ppl including you scribe92 who have not heard back from that same interview date. I'm not sure that they have made all of the acceptance calls just yet...definitely not time to give up! There were 10 candidates in our group.

I also interviewed July 7th and so far I know of 6 ppl including you scribe92 who have not heard back from that same interview date. I'm not sure that they have made all of the acceptance calls just yet...definitely not time to give up! There were 10 candidates in our group.

I interviewed the 7th of July. For those who interviewed on the 7th, did you hear back?

I interview the 7th as well and haven't heard anything back either. :( I called them today and they said we should hopefully be hearing soon. Not giving up either! I keep praying every time my phone rings that is good news! 

You were in a group of ten people, but it was very casual. When you had your actual interview portion it was one on one. I don't think anyone is really going too much into it because they have a very different interview style and I think it's designed for people not to gave memorised answers beforehand.

Does anyone know whether south tampa requires an MD reference? I couldn't find the information anywhere on the website and when I was called to be invited for an interview, they asked if I would be able to get a reference from a doctor. 

Also, do you think this MD reference they asked me for should be brought/entered into caspa by the time I interview (August 18th) or it can be turned in after the interview?

That's strange because I have two MD letters but no PA letter and they asked me to get a PA letter by January if accepted. No where on the site does it ask specifically for PA.. At least not that I've seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived