2011-2012 Application Cycle

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I received a call and email from Felicity White, the Admissions Coordinator yesterday and she offered me an interview on October 14. My CASPA application was submitted on 5/23/11 and it was sent/mailed out to UNTHSC on 6/18/11 . I think I submitted my secondary application in early July. Good look to those who are still waiting to hear back.

Does anyone know how to address thank you notes for the interviewers? I found the offices online but wasn't sure about how to go about nailing down the exact mailing addresses. Just want to make sure that they receive my notes.... :)

The address they post on their website is the one I used (Camp Bowie address). I think I confirmed w/ the program office before mailing, but I can't find that email. You could always call/email to confirm.

Kevinchs03, congrats on the interview! I will be there as well. I was told several weeks ago to be looking for more information about specifics of interview day as it got closer. Did Felicity include specific info in the email or did she advise you to be expecting something by mail? I plan to give her a call if I haven't received any follow up info by Friday. Thanks, and I look forward to meeting you at the interview.

Justin

First, Congrats to all who have received interviews, and good luck to those still waiting to hear back! I will be at the Oct. 14th interview too. Just wanted to let y'all know I spoke to Felicity Tuesday and she said that she planned on getting the informational email later this week!

Kevinchs03, congrats on the interview! I will be there as well. I was told several weeks ago to be looking for more information about specifics of interview day as it got closer. Did Felicity include specific info in the email or did she advise you to be expecting something by mail? I plan to give her a call if I haven't received any follow up info by Friday. Thanks, and I look forward to meeting you at the interview.

Justin

Hey Justin, I just checked my email and received the email from Felicity regarding our interview date. I'm sure you received it as well. Good luck man.

Hi BUsarah,

I also interviewed on September 9th and was anxious as well. So, I call the admissions office yesterday. The person that I spoke to mentioned that they were still reviewing applications and it would probably be another 2 weeks before they started to notify anyone about acceptance. Hope that kind of puts you at ease. And the waiting continues.....

• 3 weeks later...

Archived