CASPA 2015-2016

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea I am waiting to hear back too. I heard back from other schools I interviewd at rather soon after the actual interview. I'm defintely curious about Lock Haven, it seems to be taking a very long time. I'm sensing that no news is bad news, but I will stay hopeful :)

I interviewed on October 21st. Hoping to hear something back soon. Really enjoyed the interview and meeting the faculty and students.

Good luck! It took them 2 weeks to get back to me and I got put on hold till the end of December or early January. Which campus would you be interested in if you got accepted?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Yea I am waiting to hear back too. I heard back from other schools I interviewd at rather soon after the actual interview. I'm defintely curious about Lock Haven, it seems to be taking a very long time. I'm sensing that no news is bad news, but I will stay hopeful :)

I interviewed at another school on a Friday and heard back early Monday

I spoke to Lock Haven today and they said that admission decisions should be going out shortly and you will know if you got accepted, rejected, or wait listed. If you get wait listed then you will know at the end of December or early January.

If you interviewed 10/5, have you heard anything? 

Archived