Johns Hopkins Pay rate for ER PA's

Anyone have a rough idea of what Johns Hopkins is paying their ER providers? - I know they notoriously pay low because they have their fancy name you can put on your resume..

On the application they ask for salary expectations and I don't want to oversell- or worse, undersell myself. 

Thanks!

If they are going to lowball you, and you know it, apply for the EM residency there and get your CAQ. You do that and your resume would be top notch no questions asked, any where. Its more than worth your while to work for peanuts for 18 months and acquire those credentials. Unless you've been in EM for like 5+ years, then I don't know the benefits for you. If you're willing to re-locate, there are many EM residencies for PAs in the Northeast. 

• 7 months later...

How does MedStar work as a local tenum? I know generally local tenum's pay more but you also are not getting as much benefits and are a 1099. 

Locum Tenens? 

To the best of my knowledge, in the ED, MedStar does either Contract (Part Time/PRN) and Full Time. There might be some Locums positions around, but I haven't heard of any.

Archived