Anyone having issues submitting their application?

I already submitted to three schools last week. I finally got my paperwork finished to apply to three more schools (same school, three different campuses).

Anyways, CASPA shows it as complete, however, the pay & submit button is GRAYED out. This is annoying. As far as I can tell, the application process for this school is OPEN.

Any ideas?

I already submitted to three schools last week. I finally got my paperwork finished to apply to three more schools (same school, three different campuses).

Anyways, CASPA shows it as complete, however, the pay & submit button is GRAYED out. This is annoying. As far as I can tell, the application process for this school is OPEN.

Any ideas?

That probably means your application is probably still incomplete and/or your missing something. If not, try calling CASPA.

Edit: nevermind, just realized it says it is complete... Just call CASPA...

If you are having issues with your application - in any way - you should contact CASPA customer service for assistance. The customer service team can take note on what the issue is and troubleshoot but also pass it to the technical team in case there are issues that need to be addressed. If we have documentation, these issues can be solved. If we do not, we cannot solve them. 

I am sorry you have experienced an issue but please contact customer service so it can be remedied. The team can be reached Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm ET at 617.612.2080 and via email at caspainfo@caspaonline.org. The team will happily accepts calls but you can expect a quicker response when sending an email. 

Thank you,

Danielle

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JPG13

Has anyone been updated after calling CASPA about this? My submit and pay boxes have been grayed out for the past 4-5 days and they are still not working. I've called CASPA but it still hasn't been fixed.

I hope they get it fixed soon because this is messing up my plans to apply early...

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having difficulties getting my personal statement to save! It is well within the 5k character limit, but it appears that any attempt to submit returns this message:

"A system error occurred, Please contact system administrator."

I've tried putting my whole PS into notepad to eliminate any word characters, I've tried just copying and pasting the first line to test if it was a character limit, and I've tried manually typing in the words. Nothing works. 

Is anyone else having issues submitting their PS?

Thanks!

Valerie

I made some progress in the inability to submit that might help others: I was using Google Chrome to try to submit, and it didn't work. When I switched to IE 9 browser, it worked fine. I think the new platform might be more compatible with Internet Explorer (current versions) than other browsers. Has anyone tried using Internet Explorer Ver9 on any of the above issues? Does it help?

Thanks!

Guest JPG13

What CASPA says and what actually happens can be quite different...

My boxes were grayed out until my fee waiver came through. Then it was instantly blue again.

Archived