CASPA fee assistance and esubmit

hey everyone,

So i was granted the fee assistance, and I understand that I need to esubmit in time to get the assistance. My problem is that some schools require several documents and questions that need to be answered....I don't want to rush through all of these questions, give sub-par answers, and so forth. Should I remove some programs now, and just add them later after I esubmit?

Another question, referring to the assistance program.

I have applied to the fee waiver program, but I would like to apply to some schools right now.

Can I apply to those schools first, and then once I hopefully get accepted for the fee waiver ad, I will use that ad for the remaining schools that I want to apply to? 

Nope, if you submit anywhere before getting approved you will automatically have your fee waiver application declined:

CASPA Fee Waiver instructions:

"DO NOT e-submit your CASPA application until you have been notified as to whether or not you have been approved to receive a CASPA fee waiver. If you e-submit prior to notification, your fee waiver application will be denied."

http://help.unicas.com:8888/caspaHelpPages/frequently-asked-questions/school-information/caspa-fee-waivers/

Archived