2016 APPLICANTS - post here!

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Petunia be positive, as they mentioned it depends on overall ur gpa and application points... As I knew from last year a girl with 86 Scire went up to interview but didn't accepted but a boy with 76 score was in.

So it depends on your over all performance.

Be positive

We cannot share information about the test or essays or we can get banned.  Please read the first post in this forum by the moderator.  We also can't disclose because it is a competition, and unfair for those of us who already tested.  But I will tell you that the essay was the easiest part of the day.  It was so super easy and a very simple topic.  We also don't know if they change essays for the different tests.  Good luck to you!

Sorry futurefemalePA :(  I feel exactly the same way.  I am very sad about my score too....

I am applying to Barry, South, Nova and Keiser- you don't have to give up on PA.... just look at other schools.  I REALLY wanted Miami which is why I only applied here this year... but next year I will apply to 5 schools... still hope I get in with Miami... but at least having a few other applications will help my chances

I am still hoping to get to go to interview... but my score is lower than I've ever seen get invited for an interview on this forum :(  I know it depends on everything... but all these people in the 90s and 80s makes me think I am def not in the upper quarter :(  So sorry- I am right there with ya...

Petunia are you giving up was it that bad

I am not giving up.  I am still going to be super anxious and excited.  But I believe my score is lower than what they usually invite.  I am going to be working on making myself a stronger applicant and getting ready to apply to other schools.... if I get it, hurray- supper amazing... but if not, the extra experience and studying I do now will only help me next year.  But it's not over till it's over ;)

Archived