2016 APPLICANTS - post here!

Did you just get an email saying it was complete? I called at the beginning of September 2015 and they said mine was complete but i only found out because I called to see if there was anything else I needed to do. I also called last month and they said they will be letting applicants know by the end of January. The waiting game is sooooo hard.

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you just get an email saying it was complete? I called at the beginning of September 2015 and they said mine was complete but i only found out because I called to see if there was anything else I needed to do. I also called last month and they said they will be letting applicants know by the end of January. The waiting game is sooooo hard.

Yes- 2 days ago, I got an email saying everything was complete and we will hear about the test by the end of January

I am studying the suggested books from this page: http://mdc.edu/medical/AHT/PA/pa_admission_essay.asp

Hi!

I find it strange that some of your are saying you recieved an email just saying your application is complete. This is my second year applying and last year I recieved an email saying that I was invited for the test but nothing before that. Maybe its a new thing? I've been studying from the recommended books but if there is anyone who would like to get together and study for the next couple of weeks before the exams begin that would be great. Everyone that I've spoken to who has gotten in has gotten a 90 or above on the test. Although they tell you that it really depends on the score of the whole group. Regardless of that they are really looking for people who have the most well rounded knowledge. Again if there is anyone who would like to study together here is my email :)  jeaninecuervo22@yahoo.com

Hi!

I find it strange that some of your are saying you recieved an email just saying your application is complete. This is my second year applying and last year I recieved an email saying that I was invited for the test but nothing before that. Maybe its a new thing? I've been studying from the recommended books but if there is anyone who would like to get together and study for the next couple of weeks before the exams begin that would be great. Everyone that I've spoken to who has gotten in has gotten a 90 or above on the test. Although they tell you that it really depends on the score of the whole group. Regardless of that they are really looking for people who have the most well rounded knowledge. Again if there is anyone who would like to study together here is my email :)  jeaninecuervo22@yahoo.com

I find it strange as well. Like I stated in my previous posts, I called them because I received an email saying to re-apply next year (2016). To me, it seems like an automated email so I called them to see why I was sent this email. Did it mean that I wasn't accepted? The person I spoke to told me that the email was sent to a lot of people and it was to find out who was going to re-apply next year. I'm assuming that since I applied so early, That this email was sent to me because I was on a list of people who applied the previous year. I was sure  that my application was up to date and in order. So, I was relieved when she told me it was a general email. Plus, I never received any notification or letter saying that I didn't get in. So, if my application was "complete" and in order like she stated, why have I not received this email that everyone seems to be getting? 

I find it strange as well. Like I stated in my previous posts, I called them because I received an email saying to re-apply next year (2016). To me, it seems like an automated email so I called them to see why I was sent this email. Did it mean that I wasn't accepted? The person I spoke to told me that the email was sent to a lot of people and it was to find out who was going to re-apply next year. I'm assuming that since I applied so early, That this email was sent to me because I was on a list of people who applied the previous year. I was sure  that my application was up to date and in order. So, I was relieved when she told me it was a general email. Plus, I never received any notification or letter saying that I didn't get in. So, if my application was "complete" and in order like she stated, why have I not received this email that everyone seems to be getting? 

Hi Dan,  I am a new applicant this year- maybe this email we got last week was only sent to new applicants...maybe repeat applicants already knew the plan.  You already knew that we will get emails for test notification by the end of January, so maybe they didn't duplicate it since you already knew.  At any case, if you don't hear from them by next week, I'd follow up and make sure that you have a test date.

Did you get to test last year?

Morning everyone!

I know a couple of you messaged me to form a study group so if anyone wants to start next week just text me and lets plan a date to begin. I made it all the way to the interview so I can still recall some questions from the test and what not. My phone number is 786-546-2243.

I applied last year for the first time and the email they sent confirming the completed application was done then too. It's pretty much just to say everything in your application meets all their requirements and you're being now considered for the test. If you haven't received the email I suggest you call and find out if anything is missing or pending.

Good luck!

Yea I agree.. I've left two messages already to see if all is well with my application. All they have told me so far is that emails get sent out at different times. I know they reviewed mine because they called the MD I was shadowing but I haven't received anytying. I'm on the edge of my seat

I am sure your application is in good order if they took the time to call the doctor you shadowed.  That sounds like a really good sign!

I just received an email saying my application is complete. I guess that's good. I didn't get to take the test last year because I didn't finish the HSC class on time for the app. I would love to study with someone. I live in delray beach if anyone is interested give me a call or text. 561-379-4270

Archived