MGH Institute of Health Professions 2015-2016

• 1 month later...

Was it an email invite or did you login the account? Do we know how many interview sessions there are!? I applied mid June was verified early July so jw

It was an email invite. There were two invite days, October 16th and October 17th. They said once you RSVP then they will assign an invite day.

It was an email invite. There were two invite days, October 16th and October 17th. They said once you RSVP then they will assign an invite day.

Oct 16th and 17th are probably first round interviews- i'm assuming they will interview until the end of the year

that was my understanding at the information session, but then again it's a brand new program so who knows!!

Hey guys,

I just booked a room at the Hampton Inn in Boston, right near the airport for Oct 15-17, all of the hotels that weekend are SUPER expensive if not already sold out. If anyone is looking to share a room and split the cost, the room I booked has two double beds. Let me know! PM me if your interested

Chelsea

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Brookline15

There were approximately 45 people in each session, divided into groups of 12, further divided into groups of 6. A schedule was given to you, and you got to see the campus, talk to students and interview. 

From what I know, it was the only weekend they were going to interview (>90 applicants were interviewed), and the class size will range from 40-50. However, a girl that was waitlisted and found out she was going to interview 4 days before (can't even imagine how much the plane ticket cost) told me that the admissions office will pick their favorite applicants from the session, and if they have not filled their seats, will start pulling people from the waitlist to interview. Filling 40-50 seats from a pool of ~90 applicants seems to good to be true for those who interviewed. If there are more interviews, it will probably be once they have made a decision from the first batch of applicants who interviewed. We have to keep in mind that class will start early for MGH, so they will probably want to have their seats filled way before May. 

Good luck to all!

Archived