University of Tennessee 2015-2016

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is anyone else interviewing on Oct 16? Does anyone know how many people typically interview on each interview day? Congrats to all those who have already been accepted!

When I was interviewed there was big group of around 40 applicants, but I'm not sure if that's how it will be for you. Good luck on your interview! 

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I cannot find any 2016-2017 forums but wanting to know what were your average GRE, GPA, Experience to get in PA program. I have GRE 296 with 3.5 writing. I have over 500 hours CNA experience, over 100 shadowing Physician hours, 20 PA shadowing hours. I have bachelor in chemistry with 2 years of research experience and my GPA is 3.4. I have mainly taken science classes, even as electives so my science GPA is also about 3.4. What are my chances of getting into PA school. I have also three good recommendation letter, one from physician, one from PA, and one from professor. Thank you in advance. 

Archived