Application Cycle 2015-2016

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I stayed in south portland at the Best Western Merry Manor Inn.  Was a nice place and ran me about 86$, was about a 5-10 minute drive from the interview location and there was no traffic that morning.   Just try and relax, they are just gonna ask some standardized questions to assess if you have the right "predisposition" to make a great PA.  The staff here was really personable/pleasant and impressed me (big reason why I'm picking here).  Also there is a writing assignment that I believe they constantly mix up.

Good luck!

I stayed in south portland at the Best Western Merry Manor Inn.  Was a nice place and ran me about 86$, was about a 5-10 minute drive from the interview location and there was no traffic that morning.   Just try and relax, they are just gonna ask some standardized questions to assess if you have the right "predisposition" to make a great PA.  The staff here was really personable/pleasant and impressed me (big reason why I'm picking here).  Also there is a writing assignment that I believe they constantly mix up.

Good luck!

Have you heard anything back yet?

I am anxiously awaiting!!!  I too thought the interview was very well run, relaxed and comfortable!  Good luck everyone!!!

Have you heard anything back yet?

I am anxiously awaiting!!!  I too thought the interview was very well run, relaxed and comfortable!  Good luck everyone!!!

I have been accepted since October, I think it was the next week after the interview.  Got an email first then the snail mail came a bit later.  There's still a good amount of seats I think, good luck!

I have been accepted since October, I think it was the next week after the interview.  Got an email first then the snail mail came a bit later.  There's still a good amount of seats I think, good luck!

Thank you!  I hope they let me know soon....because of the holiday we were not notified last week....it's been a long time waiting.  

Still haven't heard about interview so I assume I'll be rejected :/

I wouldn't necessarily think that...I haven't heard anything either and I emailed admissions regarding my last two classes that I am currently enrolled in. They told me to update my grades in mid dec and they would contact me if they needed further information. It's not over until they say you're rejected!! (at least that's my philosophy)

I received notification today that I have been placed on the waitlist.  I've been told the waitlist is fairly fluid and lots of people are accepted off of the waitlist but gosh I was really hoping for an acceptance.  The waiting is certainly testing my ability to handle the unknown and waiting.  Good luck everyone who is interviewing in December!  I'm sure you'll all do great.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived