Application Cycle 2015-2016

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I interviewed on October 24th. My interview was great. Please don't panic.... it was the best interview I have ever been too. Its  a very relax environment and all the students and faculty make you feel very comfortable. If you already are invited to the interview... you must have what it takes... so just relax because all they are looking for is to see your personality and see if you can fit in their program.  I hope I get in, because I am in love with the program and UNE is my first choice. Portland area is beautiful.

I just received my email notification that I have been invited to the November 21st interview.  I am so grateful for the opportunity but so nervous!  Will anyone be attending the social on the Friday evening before?

Hello, I will probably be attending the social. I haven't book my flight yet or hotel but will try to make it. If you want you can PM so we can meet before the social? 

Hello, I will probably be attending the social. I haven't book my flight yet or hotel but will try to make it. If you want you can PM so we can meet before the social? 

I am interviewing on Nov. 21st as well! So excited for it. If you are planning on attending the social, please let me know. It will be nice to get to know others before going to the social.

@RT2014 and @xomichelle - yes I will be attending the social.  I am so excited.  I would love to meet prior if you are both available to do that.  We can be in touch between now and then, I will PM you both my contact information.  I'm Molly by the way, nice to virtually meet you!  I live locally so I am flexible on when and where we can meet.  

Oh no goodness congratulations to the both of you!!!!  That is awesome news!

I am so anxious for the interview!!!  You both heard back quickly.  I hope that is the same case for me...this has been a grueling process...I mean the whole waiting part of it anyways.  We've all come a long way - Cheers!  Keep your fingers crossed for those of us interviewing next month :)

Cheers!

Have any of you applied, gotten verified, got the first review email, but are still in pre-reqs this semester? I have yet to hear anything past the first review email, but I am in my second half of anatomy and physiology right now. Any ideas as to what I should do?

I received an "under review" email on June 3rd and have not heard anything since, I'm thinking of contacting them as well. 

I received an "under review" email on June 3rd and have not heard anything since, I'm thinking of contacting them as well.

Hi guys! I just recently sent them some updates to my application and they told me that I could expect to hear from them anytime between now and January. I think we just have to be patient. :)

Archived