Applying for January 2016 Start

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there a Facebook group for those accepted? If so how do I join it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on your acceptance! There is a Facebook group. I believe I received an email to join, but it may be handled differently from the waitlist. If you have not yet received an email, search "SUPA18" on Facebook and request to join the group. If that does not work, I'd email Ms. Hahn requesting the link. Congrats once again on acceptance! Definitely take advantage of the FB group and review previous posts. The current students are so helpful answering questions and offering advice.

Congrats on your acceptance! There is a Facebook group. I believe I received an email to join, but it may be handled differently from the waitlist. If you have not yet received an email, search "SUPA18" on Facebook and request to join the group. If that does not work, I'd email Ms. Hahn requesting the link. Congrats once again on acceptance! Definitely take advantage of the FB group and review previous posts. The current students are so helpful answering questions and offering advice.

Thank you! I got the email to join the Facebook group and you are right it is very helpful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived