• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Interviewed 12/11 and just got my acceptance letter!!! So excited to begin my journey at Charles Drew! Good luck to everyone still applying!

Just to let everyone know for those who are asking about what the interview was like, they had us sign a nondisclosure statement saying we would not reveal anything about how the interviews were condu

Just got accepted!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone else is following CDU PA Program on Facebook, they posted a photo today with the caption "Some help from a very special Alum at the final round of PA Program Applicant Interviews for our Inaugural Class!"

Based on this, I'm going to assume that if I haven't been offered an interview, I'll be receiving my rejection letter soon. Oh well. 

Congrats to the people who were accepted. I was Placed on the alternate list so I'm still trying to be hopeful. Were there others on the alternate list?

I'm an alternate as well. I wonder how many there are and if they chose alternates after each session or all at the end. Good luck to us both !!! Sending good vibes your way :)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

I interviewed in November. I think they waited until the end. Is it bad if we ask how big the alternate list is? I mean I know they won't tell us where we are on it but I'd like to know if there's 30 or 130 of us lol

I was wondering the same thing. I would probably contact Marie though.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk