Just to let everyone know for those who are asking about what the interview was like, they had us sign a nondisclosure statement saying we would not reveal anything about how the interviews were conducted! Good luck everyone :)

• Upvote 3

Anyone coming in from out of state? If so, where are you planning on staying? I'm trying to find somewhere decent and close to the campus!

After applying, did anyone receive a confirmation email? I never received anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

After applying, did anyone receive a confirmation email? I never received anything

Yes, I did receive a generic confirmation email. If you are certain that all of your materials have been submitted, I would contact them and verify that they arrived. Check your spam/junk mail first. 

• Upvote 2

Yes a confirmation of application received was sent 10/5 after it was submitted on 09/29 for me.

• Upvote 1

Hi Guys,

I received the conformation email on september 17th but i haven't received anything else since then. Im worried that if they emailed me regarding anything, that i missed it. i dont see anything in my inbox or spam, but my spam deletes emails after thirty days. Is anyone else in the same situation? Im Freaking out! 

Latest news is that they've had over 2,500 applications for 26 spots in the first class. 

I'd recommend staying near LAX - at 6:30am it took me 15 minutes to drive to campus from my hotel. Can't get much easier than that! 

Good luck to everyone!

• Upvote 1

Just got accepted!! So excited to attend CDU!!

Congrats!!!! Did you get it by email? Call?

• Upvote 1

I know the deadline for CDU is 1/15/2016. Is it too late to apply right now ? would i even have a shot?

I would try emailing them to see if there are any spots still available. I've seen about a dozen people say they foot in and there are only 28 spots from what I understand. Not trying to discourage you, just would hate for you to waste money

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk