Congrats to those of you that have been accepted, do you mind sharing when you submited your application? Also, I was not able to determine how many students they accept, anybody know?

• Upvote 1

Congrats to those of you that have been accepted, do you mind sharing when you submited your application? Also, I was not able to determine how many students they accept, anybody know?

I believe I submitted 7/17. They are accepting only 26, and told us they received 2,000 applications

• Upvote 1

How will it work with accreditation status? is there a seat deposit? 

There is a $500 seat deposit. They should know their status by March, and if they do not get accreditation then they will refund that deposit.

• Upvote 1

There is a $500 seat deposit. They should know their status by March, and if they do not get accreditation then they will refund that deposit.

Thanks for the info and congratulations!!!!!!!!!

anyone know how many seats they have left? i still havent heard from them and i submitted first week october

Am on the same boat. 2000 applications for 26 seats ????
  • Upvote 1

does anyone know if there are still any spots left for the incoming class from speaking to admissions? if so, how many?

Also, does anyone know how strict they are about the medical terminology being 3 units? I took the course but it was only worth 1 unit. I am otherwise qualified to apply.

@Dr Peppa , did you find out about the 1 unit issue with medical terminology? I'm on the same boat. 

Just got my acceptance as well!!

Congratulations! Did the acceptance come by mail or email?

• Upvote 1

I am interviewing 12/11- anyone else interviewing that day?

When did you submit, get confirmation, receive your invite?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yup! Ditto to what Keyara said! I emailed katayoun and that's what she replied. Anyone know how many out of the 26 seats they filled so far?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

same boat! are any of you guys gonna take the online 3 credit course to fullfill the course needed?

I emailed about medical terminology too because I took a 2 credit class and haven't heard anything since. I wasn't able to put that in my app so worried I'll be denied interview. I plan on taking a 3 cred course online in January.

Congratulations! Did the acceptance come by mail or email?

Thank you! It came by email and the official acceptance will be mailed

I emailed over 2 weeks ago to director and faculty and haven't got a response yet. How long did it take to get one? I applied few weeks ago and retaking my 2 cred med term for 3 in jan and i couldn't find where to put this on my app and wanted to make sure I was okay

• Upvote 1

I have the 2 credit med term but as told i needed the 3 cred. Unfotunately schools in my area don't offer the course! I found a 3 credit course online at U of Florida, but its pricey! Does anyone else have any other suggestions on where to take the 3 credit course?