I interviewed yesterday the 26th and was just called with an acceptance. 

Congrats! I also interviewed yesterday and was offered a seat! :)

• Upvote 1

I also interviewed yesterday and got an acceptance today.  Very excited and honored.  Glad to hear some others got an invite as well.  Excited to start this new journey.

@hiimsole who did you hear that from? I just called the school and they said more packets would be reviewed next week for interviews...

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

@Msali07 July 27th what about you?

Mine was July 22. I spoke to them last week and they said that I will find out something by this week.  So lets just hope that we hear it soon!

My application was complete in late June and when i called last week they said i should hear back between 2-6'weeks if selected for an interview . I am taking it as I won't be getting an interview :(

I have submitted the secondary application more than a month ago and have heard no response. Should I contact them or is anyone else in the same boat? I'm assuming I wont be getting an ii if I dont hear from them soon.

• Upvote 1

I submitted my secondary in June and have not heard anything yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

I didn't get a rejection but received a form to sign and return stating I would like to be placed on an alternate list. I interviewed the 12th.

From Amanda . I was like wow that's fast! She said if spots for interview open up, so those cancel, then there's a shot. It's a waiting game at this point

I am just curious, has anyone got a rejection email? you can message me if you don't want to share it here.

Last year, I got a rejection letter in the mail. It was pretty generic. I had to call to find out what was the exact reason. I'm hoping I have bettered my application and I will get asked for an interview this time! :-)

It's been 5 weeks since I received application complete status but still haven't heard from ATSU. Has anyone spoken to admissions recently?

• Upvote 1

It's been 5 weeks since I received application complete status but still haven't heard from ATSU. Has anyone spoken to admissions recently?

Spoken to? no...but I did get this from them yesterday...

The Arizona School of Health Sciences/A.T. Still University Physician Assistant Program currently has all seats/interview slots filled for the class beginning in June 2016.  We are no longer accepting secondary application payments at this time.  Your CASPA application will remain on file and you will be contacted should seats open up at a later date.   If you are interested in applying to our program for the next application cycle, we encourage you to complete your file early as we offer seats on a rolling admissions basis.  Thank you for your interest in the ASHS/ATSU Physician Assistant program.  

Little annoyed at this, I understand thats the name of the game in rolling admissions...but to fill them before september? Seems like they might as well set their application deadline for July 1st.

• Upvote 1