SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!

After submitting my secondary apps for Touro University-California last year, I received an email on December 4, 2014 stating that invitations for interviews are sent at anytime  through end of April 2015.  I emailed the office of admissions in January to check on the status of my application and was told it was under final review with the committee.  I patiently waited until April 13th and sent another email since the end of April was approaching and was told a second time that my file was under final review with the admissions committee.  April 30th approached and I still haven't received an invitation for an interview or a rejection.  I emailed the office of admissions a third time on May 1st and received a reply today, May 6th, stating that my file is still under review with the admissions committee. Has this happened to anyone else or am I the only one? What are my chances of getting an invitation for an interview?

Very low.  You should be putting your CASPA app for this cycle together now, assuming you still want to pursue PA school.

Thank you for the reply.  I am still planning on applying again this year and my application is 50% complete.

Archived