January 2016 Start,

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey all, I have my interview this Saturday. Any advice you have would be very helpful (especially those who got accepted! CONGRATS!)

It's cliche but be yourself. You are interviewing them as much as they are interviewing you! Ask as many questions as you need to fell comfortable.

• 3 weeks later...

I will also be interviewing on the 12th. I can't speak to how this program conducts their interviews, but the consensus I've gathered from reading posts on this thread is that it is a pretty relaxed process. They already have our stats, so more than anything they want to find out who we are as individuals and how our personalities will fit with their program.

Also, let me know if you'd like to get together the night before. It may help to ease the nerves to see one familiar face on interview day.

hey all!

I am interviewing on Sept 12 and am super nervous about it!

any tips you have/are willing to share would be more than appreciated! This is my first time applying and my first interview ever!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone opened their certified profile account? How do we print off the form for the drug screen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can't open the profile account until you've been emailed a login and password, which is included in our welcome packet. We haven't received the welcome packets but Karen said we should expect them sometime this month. 

Hello,

I applied to Bethel University and was emailed by Karen on July 29 stating that my supplemental was received and that I would be contacted for any updates and requests. Seeing as how it is already October 19, should I assume that I have been rejected? Or should I email Karen and ask for a status update? PLEASE HELP as I am a first time applicant and admittedly clueless on how to proceed. Congrats to all who have been accepted and are one step closer to being a PA :)

Hello,

I applied to Bethel University and was emailed by Karen on July 29 stating that my supplemental was received and that I would be contacted for any updates and requests. Seeing as how it is already October 19, should I assume that I have been rejected? Or should I email Karen and ask for a status update? PLEASE HELP as I am a first time applicant and admittedly clueless on how to proceed. Congrats to all who have been accepted and are one step closer to being a PA :)

Eniale, 

I am in the same boat. Were you able to contact them?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived