AfroAspire

UNTHSC 2015-2016 Admissions Cycle

@Hollie.beard. Thanks for your input and I'm sorry you didn't get in :( I wanted to ask if it says anything under you "student center" if you log into your MyUNT? Mine still says that my application is complete but other than that there is no other info. Did you apply anywhere else? Best of luck to you.

@tiny I thought so too but in the email they sent me stated I had until Dec 17th to pay it which I did last week but yea I thought the supp app was due. Any who fingers crossed.

Does anyone know how the wait list for this school works? Does each interview date have its own wait list?

From what I understand there is one wait list made up of individuals from the various interview dates.  In an email I was told that when the wait list closes for the cycle people on the list will receive an email.  This happens around February.  At that time we will be given more information. 

Good luck to those of you interviewing this Saturday!  It's definitely not a super stressful interview.  Can't wait to hear about more of my future classmates!

Is this the last interview session they are having? Still waiting to hear from this school..

Hey recognize you from the Pacific thread!  I spoke with my friend who is a current 2nd year in the program and she said this weekend is the last group of interviews.  

Is this the last interview session they are having? Still waiting to hear from this school..

I got an email back today on the status of my application. Says they're conducting interviews up until early February. And that those who will not be selected for an interview will be notified no later than February 23rd? I think they meant Janurary 23rd, which would make more sense

I interviewed on 1/22, I know they have one more interview but they said that we should hear something in February! Good luck everyone!

I received an email today stating that they are adding an additional interview (assuming it's the Feb one) & that my application is still under review (pleasant surprise). They said invitations to interview will be extended through February 5th. They'll let those who aren't selected know by then too.

I received that same email so hopefully they'll extend an interview invite soon!

Hope so! Has anyone received a February interview invite yet? Can't believe January is almost over...

I guess they decided to add another interview day. Good luck to those who are invited for an interview! I really enjoyed this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I received that e-mail as well. Does anyone know if any rejections have been sent out at all or if just anyone who has not been invited to interview is still being considered?

I received a rejection without an interview last week. Pretty bummed about it, but I have 2 out of state acceptances so I have somewhere to go. Everything happens for a reason. Good luck to all of you!

• Upvote 1

Goodluck! I felt very welcomed during the entire interview and I was so thankful it wasn't too stressful!

• Upvote 2

I just declined an offer to interview for this Saturday as I have accepted a seat in another program. I hope it opens up a spot for someone else!! Good luck to everyone!

• Upvote 1

I received an interview invite for February 6th! I'm so excited and look forward to meeting everyone! Has anyone received the informational email that they said they would be sending out this week?

• Upvote 1