UNTHSC 2015-2016 Admissions Cycle

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know how the wait list for this school works? Does each interview date have its own wait list?

From what I understand there is one wait list made up of individuals from the various interview dates.  In an email I was told that when the wait list closes for the cycle people on the list will receive an email.  This happens around February.  At that time we will be given more information. 

• 1 month later...

Is this the last interview session they are having? Still waiting to hear from this school..

I got an email back today on the status of my application. Says they're conducting interviews up until early February. And that those who will not be selected for an interview will be notified no later than February 23rd? I think they meant Janurary 23rd, which would make more sense

I received an email today stating that they are adding an additional interview (assuming it's the Feb one) & that my application is still under review (pleasant surprise). They said invitations to interview will be extended through February 5th. They'll let those who aren't selected know by then too.

Archived