UNTHSC 2015-2016 Admissions Cycle

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I emailed yesterday and the reply said "The admissions committee has not had a chance to review all of the interviewees from the 11/7 interview session. We will notify you via email once a decision has been reached."

I'm still waiting too, but at least it's not bad news yet. UNT is my top choice. So I'm really nervous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those of you that have been accepted, would you mind sharing your stats?  Since it's hard to get feedback from admissions committees (I was wait listed) I figured I'd play the game of trying to figure out where I am falling short by comparing my stats to those of applicants that have been accepted.  Maybe I can glean something and figure out how to improve if I have to apply again next cycle.  Thanks so much, and congrats to all of you.

I have not. Some people that were accepted have been called, but I have not heard of anyone getting rejected or wait listed from the 11/7 interview yet. I'm sure they are busy deciding who to notify for the upcoming interview too. Should we be looking for an email or letter in the mail?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived