UNTHSC 2015-2016 Admissions Cycle

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone. I will be interviewing this coming Saturday as well in the morning session. I'm excited to meet everyone! 

Don't lose hope yet, NovemberRain, Holli.Beard and any others - I was a late June/early July applicant and received an interview invite Oct 22. Keep your head up :)

Hi everyone. I will be interviewing this coming Saturday as well in the morning session. I'm excited to meet everyone!

Don't lose hope yet, NovemberRain, Holli.Beard and any others - I was a late June/early July applicant and received an interview invite Oct 22. Keep your head up :)

Yes thanks bb38 for the encouragement! On a side note I hope all the November interviews went well. As anyone gotten a Jan interview invite or know when they start offering them?

Okay guys so I called a few minutes ago and they said they have already started offering people for the jan. interview. She told me that they have already filled about 1/3 of the spots for that interview day but not to worry because they still have alot of interview spots to offer. I'm starting to get really anxious, but she said we'd all find out either way by jan. 23rd but it would be likely that we would find out much sooner.

I feel like Saturday's interview went smoothly and was very well organized. Everyone was incredibly welcoming and friendly. Now for the waiting game! If anyone hears back, keep us posted!

Yeah I felt like everyone was really nice last Saturday and the interview itself wasn't bad. Hopefully their admissions committee will meet soon and give some of us some good news!

Those of you that were offered an interview or were accepted, do any of you mind sharing your stats? I'm wondering how I measure up compared to you guys? I'm obsessively checking my emails for either an invite or a rejection letter. At this point I would just like to know either way. 

I'll often read through the "Pre-PA > Pre-PA General Discussion > Applicant Stats" pages on this forum. This helps give a pretty comprehensive idea of what certain schools value in the current year and years past and let's you gauge where you stand in comparison. Hope this helps 

Archived