UNTHSC 2015-2016 Admissions Cycle

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm excited about this application cycle. Has anyone started on the Supplemental  Application?

I just submitted my CASPA but didn't see anything on the website about a supplemental application on it. Do they send it to you as soon as they receive the application fee?

Thanks!

Per their website, there will not be a Supplemental Application this year. The only thing we have to submit is a check or money order of $35.00

Good luck! I submitted my application on Monday and will hopefully be verified early next week!

Hey guys! I'm part of the class of 2018, starting this amazing program in July. I just wanted to post (because I wish someone would have for me last year) and let you know that I applied within a couple of days of CASPA opening and received one of the first interview invitations in mid-July for their first interview held in September. This can always fluctuate and change, but that was the timeline last year. Best of luck to you all! 

Thanks so much for the information!! It is definitely helpful! Congratulations on your acceptance! :)

Hey guys! I'm part of the class of 2018, starting this amazing program in July. I just wanted to post (because I wish someone would have for me last year) and let you know that I applied within a couple of days of CASPA opening and received one of the first interview invitations in mid-July for their first interview held in September. This can always fluctuate and change, but that was the timeline last year. Best of luck to you all!

• 4 weeks later...

I received an interview invite on 8/4 for 9/26 morning session.

Is anyone else going to be there? I'm super nervous

Verified: 7/17

Complete and under review: 7/24

I have similar timelines to yours, I'll be going to the afternoon session though. I'm mostly worried about having to spend money on interview clothes, since I don't have a suit. I wonder how many people will be there?

Archived