Looking for a PA to Shadow San Antonio

• 4 weeks later...

I know a couple of PAs in the San Antonio area that would let you shadow them. I have phone numbers for an Ear Nose and Throat PA, a Peripheral Vascular Surgery PA, Dermatology PA, an ER PA at University Hospital, a Rehab Medicine PA at UTHSC-SA, a Gastroenterology PA, a Cardiology PA, and a FP PA that you could contact to set up some shadow time. Let me know if this will work, and which PAs you would want to shadow.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 7 years later...
On 1/15/2009 at 5:42 PM, cguerrero51 said:

I know a couple of PAs in the San Antonio area that would let you shadow them. I have phone numbers for an Ear Nose and Throat PA, a Peripheral Vascular Surgery PA, Dermatology PA, an ER PA at University Hospital, a Rehab Medicine PA at UTHSC-SA, a Gastroenterology PA, a Cardiology PA, and a FP PA that you could contact to set up some shadow time. Let me know if this will work, and which PAs you would want to shadow.

Hello do you still have these contact numbers and would be willing to pass them along? 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

I plan on applying to PA school early next year but the problem I have is that I cant find any PAs to shadow as the hospitals I come in contact with say I need to be a part of a certain organization the hospital has a contract with. Can someone send me any numbers or emails of PAs willing to have someone shadow them? Thank you in advance vema276236@gmail.com 

I plan on applying to PA school early next year but the problem I have is that I cant find any PAs to shadow as the hospitals I come in contact with say I need to be a part of a certain organization the hospital has a contract with. Can someone send me any numbers or emails of PAs willing to have someone shadow them? Thank you in advance vema276236@gmail.com. Im in San Antonio Texas