UF Class of 2018

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm from about as far away as you can get-- Seattle, WA! But my mom lives an hour away from UF, so that would make the transition easier. Ps I'm sending this from my iPhone and can't figure out how to reply directly to your post-- sorry!Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha that's ok. I know that checko said that they like to call the people further away first so they have more time to travel. So I am hoping that the reason I haven't heard anything yet is because I live 3 hours away :) or at least that is what I am going to tell myself ^_^

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'm from about as far away as you can get-- Seattle, WA! But my mom lives an hour away from UF, so that would make the transition easier. Ps I'm sending this from my iPhone and can't figure out how to reply directly to your post-- sorry! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

good luck to you. I am happy to hear that someone got the call. Hopefully there are more to come......

J, did they email you to let you know? And rally don't let it bother you. Maybe something different was meant for you. I can tell how much you want this I'm sure other schools can see it also.

No I totally get it. I am not upset about getting rejected. It is just my crappy luck that it happened on my birthday. :( I am totally used to being rejected lol. Yes they sent me an email.

Hope you are doing something fun for your birthday to distract you! I hope you get good news from another school soon! I'm especially nervous to check my email now- Based off of the second-level review email I was under the impression that we wouldn't receive rejection letters until after the admission cycle was over. :/

Hope you are doing something fun for your birthday to distract you! I hope you get good news from another school soon! I'm especially nervous to check my email now- Based off of the second-level review email I was under the impression that we wouldn't receive rejection letters until after the admission cycle was over. :/

I thought a second level review was also a good sign. Guess not. Good luck to you!

Hang in there J! I know how a rejection feels. instead of receiving an email I got a call for a rejection which was a very awkward conversation. I also haven't gotten a second level review from UF yet and I was verified 1 month ago. hopefully, we'll both get some good news soon. 

Archived