UF Class of 2018

If you have interviewed and are given one of the 60 "original" seats in the class, you will likely hear by phone call prior to the beginning of Christmas break (mid December?). If you have interviewed and are either wait listed or rejected, you will find out by mail. Usually in January. If you are waitlisted, your wait continues up until and even including a brief period after school starts in June.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know if all applications are reviewed or is it possible for all interview seats to be filled prior to reviewing all the applications?

Well it states on their website that they have interviews until December. I was given the option of Nov 2-3 or the 16-17. So I assume they are still filling up those interview slots and the December ones as well. 

Playa Azul is awesome (food is amazing). I went with the group of students a few weeks ago and the food was great. Its essentially the same setup, you guys can just sit around and get to know us and ask us any questions you have. I won't be there next week due to FAPA legislative days, but since we only have one exam next week there should be a good turnout.

Is there any Facebook group?

Congrats!!!!! We do not have a Facebook page yet. The current president of the first year class will be setting it up for us in the coming month. She's been instructed to wait a little while longer, the suspense is maddening! I want to start meeting everyone!

Congrats!!!!! We do not have a Facebook page yet. The current president of the first year class will be setting it up for us in the coming month. She's been instructed to wait a little while longer, the suspense is maddening! I want to start meeting everyone!

I'd like to meet everyone as well! lol. If this admissions process has taught me anything it's how to be patient. Happy to be over the hill and a FLORIDA GATOR!

I'd like to meet everyone as well! lol. If this admissions process has taught me anything it's how to be patient. Happy to be over the hill and a FLORIDA GATOR!

LOL...Patient? We are the lucky ones who don't have to wait until December! That being said, look forward to meeting you soon. Feel free to drop me a message through the forum :-)

Archived