2015-2016 University of Colorado Application Thread

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was nice meeting those who I got a chance to talk with today! I had fun giving a tour and chatting about why CU is the best program out there ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't get a chance to meet you today, but saw your starring role in the video ;)

Good luck to everyone who has interviewed! I had such a great time and everyone was so kind and helpful! Now the anxiety of seeing if they liked me as much as I loved them....fingers crossed!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

There is a nice gym facility on campus, however it is I believe $30 per month (this is a discounted price from the normal fee of like $60 a month). We have students who use the gym on campus and there are other students who have a gym membership at a different gym that may be closer to their home. Also, some students specifically looked for apartments that had a gym facility in the apartment complex. Hope this helps. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all,

Those that have gotten accepted into the program: have you had any correspondence since then? They let me know that my residency status, pre reqs and background check have all been completed but I have not heard anything since then. I am sure I am being paranoid of the radio silence but thought I'd check with everyone before bugging Kay :-) Thanks! Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Archived