2015-2016 University of Colorado Application Thread

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I second Boyd! It was great meeting everyone who interviewed yesterday and I hope that any of you didn't leave with questions!! :) I know we all tried to be thorough in covering all aspects of the program and student life. Feel free to reach out to Boyd or myself though if you have any other questions that may have arisen afterwards. (also a first year student)

Good luck to those who interviewed yesterday and those who interview on October 20th! 

They changed their interview format this year. Instead of a bunch of smaller interviews they scheduled four 36 person interviews. The last date given out was the October 20th one; the first 2 were in September, the most recent was October 6th. They interviewed/are interviewing 144 people for 44 spots I believe.

Edited to add: I interviewed October 6th and unfortunately didn't get a call Wednesday. Watching the mail now to see if I'm on the alternate list at least.

Archived