2015-2016 University of Colorado Application Thread

Has anyone else received an invitation. Or know when they plan on sending out more? Does anyone know if they send out invites in batches or if they are scattered? Also, do they send out invites based on when you submitted or do they continue to review throughout the interview process? Sorry for all the questions :)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest, I don't remember exactly and I'm just using my phone right now since I'm traveling. I believe it was June but I can't tell you the date, sorry.

That's okay thanks anyways have fun traveling and good luck on your interview!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

is UCo 9/1 deadline for applications to be verified or complete?

CASPA list of programs says complete while the UCo website says it must be verified.

Can anyone please confirm???

Dr Peppa, if you look at the "Admissions Timeline" section on their website: "September 1: The program Supplemental application and CASPA application must be submitted and completed.  (The CASPA application does not need to be verified, just completed, by Sept. 1 to meet the application deadline.)  CHA/PA has a rolling admissions process."

The application just has to be complete, not verified. Hope that helps :)

• 2 weeks later...

When is your interview date? Also, when was did the school receive your completed application? 

AND CONGRATS!!!! Good luck!

Thank you! I was offered an interview for September 29th, but am out of the country that week for my brother-in-law's wedding so had to reschedule for October. A bit nervous about having to interview so late, but at least I get the opportunity to interview for such a great program! I think my application was completed mid - June.

Does anyone know if Colorado is still looking at applications and filling interview spots? Or are the spots all taken? - I know they use rolling admissions, so I wasn't sure if it was just too late.

My application has been submitted but the supplemental still shows that my CASPA has not arrived, do any of you know how long it took to update that information? I am worried it just means that they are no longer taking applications.

For those of you that have gotten interviews, how long after you applied did you get the interview?

Has anyone received a denial yet, or know if they come at the end of October when all the interview invites have been sent out? Or do we have to wait until "early spring" when the final decisions have been made? Trying to figure out if there is a glimmer of hope left for me! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone received a denial yet, or know if they come at the end of October when all the interview invites have been sent out? Or do we have to wait until "early spring" when the final decisions have been made? Trying to figure out if there is a glimmer of hope left for me! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't count yourself out just yet. It sounds like the interview slots have been sent out (4 different dates, starting with next week), but as/if people decline interviews, more might open up. Plus, they'll add more interviews if they have to in order to find the right people to fill the class. I don't know if they send out an email after they fill the class or not, but I would guess that they would wait until Dec or so, but that is seriously just a guess. 

As far as I know (could be wrong) all of the interview invites have been sent out. There are 4 days, (Sept 15, [sept 22?], Sept 29, October 6). If I'm wrong about this and there is no group on the 22nd, then there should be another 36 invites going out for the last date sometime in October.

Oh, congrats to everyone that interviewed this week! I hope it went well!

Archived