2015-2016 University of Utah Application Thread

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you very much drummer1! I enjoyed very much getting to know everyone at the interview. Everyone I met was amazing and I have no doubt you all will become great PAs, hopefully with me at the University of Utah next year! Also, I can't wait to meet those accepted from the next interview. Just to reiterate, this is an awesome program and I thought it was a really awesome interview experience. Just be yourself! Good luck to everyone!

abrown9983, CONGRATS! That is so exciting. How did you do it? Please share. How did you find out? Email? Phone call? Please share as much info as you can. My husband has his interview this Friday and I'm getting nervous/excited. He is studying for the exam but from what everyone on this forum is saying, he should probably be preparing more for the interview. What do you think? Thanks so much for ANY info you can provide.

I was just myself, sounds simple, but true. If you are invited to the interview you obviously have what it takes, they just want to ensure you are a good fit from my understanding. All of the other candidates I met seemed awesome and highly qualified, I would happily be in a class with all of them! And I was informed via email, the full packet is going to be mailed to me. I found out on Monday around 5pm mountain time. Best of luck to your husband, hopefully I will be seeing him next year!

Congratulations to everybody who was accepted! I am honored to have been interviewed with everybody and consider myself lucky to have shared in this process. I wasn't offered a spot but I accepted an offer for a waitlist position. Thank you to all you who helped me feel at ease this last weekend! Best wishes!

Archived