2015-2016 Rosalind Franklin University Application Thread

Haven't heard a single thing since I submitted my application besides the "please allow 4-6 weeks" email. Really disappointed in this program, but at least I've been accepted elsewhere! Good luck to everyone else!!

I'm really surprised at how unprofessional it's been! 

But I guess you don't have to worry about being professional when you have thousands of applications for 70-80 spots in your program.

Congrats on your acceptance!

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think it's a matter of being unprofessional. They have a very large volume of applicants this year (nearing 4000) and very few faculty to review them which makes it difficult to send updates promptly. I have had similar experiences with many of the larger programs I have applied to both this year and last. I do understand the frustration though. Congrats on your other acceptances! I hope to be working with you all as physician assistants someday!

• 1 month later...

It was one of the hardest things I had to do but I officially withdrew my seat from the incoming class - hopefully it'll make someone's day. Good luck everyone!

Thanks for the heads up! Much appreciated. Good luck wherever you're going next!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all! I'm planning to apply this cycle for Class of 2019. For those who were accepted or waitlisted, can you share you stats like cumulative and science gpa, gre score? I see that the gpa requirement is 2.75 for both cumulative and science! Any info is greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance. 

It will be a wide range considering the requirement is 2.75. However, I'm just going to refer to the class profile of the last accepting year to give a picture of the avg.

GPA Science - 3.35

GPA Cumulative - 3.45

GRE - typically just get above 50%

If I recall, they use to have a graph with the lowest scores as well, but recently removed it. From memory, they accepted a person with 2.75 GPA as their lowest - that person(s) must of had lots of other things to make up for that.

Archived