2015-2016 Rosalind Franklin University Application Thread

Would anyone be willing to post their Stats? Please? Pretty Please? It would help a lot!

I wouldn't worry about stats or compare yourself to others. People with all types of GPAS (low-high), work experience (none to 14k+ to PHDs, etc.), volunteer experience (minimal to tons) are in our class and prior classes, they are looking at you as a whole!

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey everyone! Just wondering if anyone knows how many students they are interviewing this cycle? My interview is Nov 20th, I'm so excited!

Also, I know you sign a confidentiality agreement and I am not asking for any specifics... but 1. was there an writing sample during the interview? and 2. was there a medical terminology quiz? Any advice is greatly appreciated!!!

It's so frustrating!! At the same time they must be going through so many applications so it's understandable. I'm just wondering if anyone had the courage to give them a call after the 6 weeks and if so what was the response.

They also had their director of admissions move to a different department (heard though a friend at RFU) so I guess the rest of the faculty is pitching in to do all of the admissions work. I'd hope it doesnt slow them down too much but at the same time I think its kind of unavoidable. Hang in there.

Good morning fellow RFUMS hopefuls!

Is anyone else on here going to the October 23rd interview? I'm headed out there Thursday afternoon (the 22nd) and would love to find some fellow interviewees that are staying at one of the nearby hotels to chat with and get to know before the official business starts. I am so so excited! Can't wait :)

Also, on a separate note, shout out to aryapac7, wesr_gordon and greenmood for being so incredibly insightful and encouraging to everyone on the threat. Y'all are excellent representatives of the school!

Archived