2015-2016 Rosalind Franklin University Application Thread

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can look up info on medical school MMI questions and that should give you a good idea of what to expect! It's fast paced and fun.

Long story short, a friend of mine interviewed at Rosalind's PA and med school last year, and said that the interviews are very different between the two programs. I have no idea if they use the same questions or not, just FYI. I wouldnt put all my eggs in one basket thinking that the interviews are going to be identical. 

Just received a rejection email from RFUMS.  They said after reviewing my application they could not offer me an interview.  Pretty bummed since I thought I was pretty competitive but that's the way the cookie crumbles.  Best of luck to everyone still waiting. (I was verified on July 20.)

Does anyone have a rough idea of what that means for those of us who had their application submitted & verified before those of you who have been offered the Aug 28 interview, but have not received either an interview offer or a rejection letter? I received the email saying my application was complete & they needed 4-6 weeks to review it on June 18th and have not heard anything since. I'm assuming we are simply put "on hold" for now and may possibly be invited to a later interview? I assume outlook isn't too great seeing as they will be receiving ~2,000 applications after mine! Thanks.

k3l8a, I'm in the same boat as you. Not entirely sure that I can speak to what it means but I would think we still have a chance for later interviews. Like you said, our chance is probably not quite as great. I would think it's like they think we could be a good candidate but they want to see what else is out there first haha I'm trying to stay optimistic though because I'd really love to interview here :)

Also in the same boat, k3l8a and khartma1. However I'd say don't be discouraged, as long as we haven't received a rejection that means we're most likely still being considered. First round interviewees have a better chance in rolling admissions, but just remember that entire classes are not filled from the first interviews. There are plenty of students that get accepted from mid- to later-round interviews.

Hello! I'm a current PA-S1 at Rosalind! For those of you wondering if you're still in the interview pool if you haven't been rejected/invited for an interview yet, you are correct! RFUMS keeps a rolling admissions cycle where they re-pool every group of applicants (that haven't been rejected) when they send out the invites.

For those of you interviewing on Friday: see you there and good luck!! Our program is fantastic. We can't wait to meet all of you!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived