2015-2016 Rosalind Franklin University Application Thread

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, I was invited to interview in February a few weeks back. Originally I was placed on the interview waitlist. Recently I was able to snag an opening for the January interview date. So hopefully someone should be getting an email invite soon! Keep your hopes up and don't give up!

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, just received an email saying I've been waitlisted for an interview, application complete sometime in June? 

Same, I was verified June 2. First status update over 7 months later!? Not impressed.

Fortunately it doesn't matter at this point. Good luck to you if you get to interview! 

Same, I was verified June 2. First status update over 7 months later!? Not impressed.

Fortunately it doesn't matter at this point. Good luck to you if you get to interview! 

I'm in the same boat as you, fortunately doesn't matter for me at this point! Glad we're in the same situation :D

• 2 weeks later...

Submitted app in mid August and still haven't heard back. Not even waitlisted for an interview to my knowledge. Anyone else in the same boat? Did you contact the program? It seems they are still inviting people to the waitlist for interviewing, but not sure if I should loose all hope? (Well, I mean, I'm pretty sure I should...) PM me :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived