2015-2016 Oregon Health & Science University Application Thread

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Application started being reviewed on Aug 12th and still haven't heard anything back from the school yet. Anyone else get reviewed around the same date? 

I am in the same boat, received around the same time as you,

the email said it can take upto 6-8 weeks for the app to be reviewed... sigh!

This waiting is nerve wrecking

Good Luck to you

Hey all! I received an interview invite last Thursday and will be heading up to OHSU on November 2nd. Anyone else interviewing then (send me a message, maybe we could meet up before). I submitted my application late in July. I think OHSU emailed me on the 30th of July that they were starting to review my app. Good luck to everybody interviewing and waiting to hear back.

Hi everybody!

I got an email confirming that they have submitted my application for review in late August and that it would that 6-8 weeks for the review process to be complete. Still no word yet. This waiting is brutal!!

I currently have two classes in progress. Does anyone know if that effects my chances of getting an interview?

Good luck to everyone

I received a call from Ted Ruback, the program director, yesterday afternoon offering me a seat in the program!!! I am beyond excited and simply over the moon. Out of all of the places I interviewed at, OHSU stood out and I continue to be impressed by the program. The school is a perfect fit for what I wanted in a PA program and I cannot wait to start in June!! 

Good luck to all of those in the upcoming interviews! 

I received a call from Dr. Ruback, the program director, yesterday afternoon offering me a seat in the program!!! I am beyond excited and simply over the moon. Out of all of the places I interviewed at, OHSU stood out and I continue to be impressed by the program. The school is a perfect fit for what I wanted in a PA program and I cannot wait to start in June!! 

Good luck to all of those in the upcoming interviews! 

Just a heads up, not Dr Ruback, he is a PA. Just keep that in mind if you talk to him again.

Anyone interviewing on October 14th? I'll be flying in from Hawaii and will be arriving in the morning of 13th. If anyone is down to meet up for a dinner, coffee, etc., I would love to get to know some of you guys before the big day! Feel free to PM me or reply here. Otherwise, good luck to all and see you very soon!

-MJ

• 2 weeks later...

Archived