2015-2016 Oregon Health & Science University Application Thread

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a question for you guys. On July 7th I received the "Application Complete" email. Then today July 22nd I received the same exact "Application Complete" email again. Has this happened to anyone else? I was going to contact admissions to see if something was wrong or if it was a glitch, but I figured I'd try here and see if this happened to anyone else.

Thanks in advance!

How long were each of your guys' responses to the supplemental questions (on CASPA)? I saw that the limit was 5,000 characters. For the majority of the questions though, I feel like anything close to a 5,000 character response would be an overkill. But at the same time, I don't want to submit a shorter response if they were looking for something longer.

@kamper  When you google search "OHSU Supplemental PA," their old separate supplemental form comes up. On that form, they ask the same questions but their directions say one or two paragraph responses will be sufficient and to keep it concise.

1. All first-time OHSU applicants: Please respond to the following (A, B, C) in concise typewritten statements. One or two paragraph responses per statement will be sufficient.

I know they did not include this extra direction on their CASPA supplemental this year but I am still using it as a guide in the length of my responses! Hope this helps!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone!  I also got an invite for an interview!  I'm a reapplicant after interviewing last year. I hadn't received my Bachelor degree at that time, so I think that is what hurt me.   For those that got invites, are any of you reinterviewing/reapplying?  They didn't have a set date for the reapplicants, but it seemed as if they have a separate session for us in October or early November?  Anyone know about this from past years? I would've thought we would be mixed in with new applicants, but it doesn't sound like it.  

Oh, and I submitted CASPA for OHSU toward the end of May.  :)

April~~

• 2 weeks later...

Archived