2015-2016 Yale University Application Thread

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

I just received an invitation for an interview! I chose the October 6th date for anyone else that will be there that day. I hope to see some of you guys there! :)

Congrats! I am glad to see they have started sending out invites! Would you mind sharing when all of your stuff was finalized?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

So I received my interview offer today, and in the drop down box the only date offered was October 8th. It was offered 7 times in the drop down box. I'm not sure if it was a technical error or it was actually the only day offered. Did anyone else have this issue? I confirmed that date because I didn't want to lose my spot, but it would work better on another date.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a bit late with applications but I'm having trouble answering the supplemental question regarding what I've done to prepare myself for a program with an emphasis in research and what my strengths and weaknesses are. Is it asking what my strengths and weaknesses are in relation to my research skills in particular or just in general? 

Archived