2015-2016 Wichita State University Application Thread

To anyone who has had their interview already, how did you feel like it went? I am curious to see what kind of process WSU uses, if it is a group or individual interview, etc. Thanks!

To anyone who has had their interview already, how did you feel like it went? I am curious to see what kind of process WSU uses, if it is a group or individual interview, etc. Thanks!

You interview with one staff member and another pa from the area. The staff at WSU is so nice, laid back, and make it a point to make you feel comfortable.

I figured I would update everyone with the information I received yesterday. I spoke with Debra Purdy after my interview session in the afternoon yesterday about people receiving acceptance phone calls already. She said only a select number of candidates receive those phone calls, but as of yesterday (1/14) at 3:30p over two-thirds of the class seats were still open and the rest of the accepted applicants will be notified via mail by January 25th along with the rest of the applicants that receive waitlist and rejection letters.

So for those of you that received phone calls, congratulations! Clearly you impressed them! As for the rest of us still on pins and needles, there is still hope! Here's to a long two weeks of anticipation :)

• Upvote 2

I am so disappointed...last year I got waitlisted and this year received a rejection after interviewing (and I thought it went better this year too)...sigh

Did you apply to any other schools?