Personal Essay. All applicants are encouraged to provide a one-page essay offering personal information not found elsewhere in the application.

NOTE: This personal essay is intended to supplement, not duplicate or replace, the required CASPA Personal Statement.

anybody else struggling with this prompt? I have no clue what to write that isn't already in my CASPA already. Do people usually talk about sports and such here? Any suggestions?

I ended up calling them to see if they would clarify a bit. The admission office said you can really write about what you want but to include why you want to go to uw madison specifically.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personal Essay. All applicants are encouraged to provide a one-page essay offering personal information not found elsewhere in the application. 

NOTE: This personal essay is intended to supplement, not duplicate or replace, the required CASPA Personal Statement.

anybody else struggling with this prompt? I have no clue what to write that isn't already in my CASPA already. Do people usually talk about sports and such here? Any suggestion

I am still debating on what else to add that's not in CASPA. 

I spoke to admissions regarding the seperate tracks. Apply to all you are interested in. They are evaluated individually and you may recieve an interview for one or the other or all of them. But they aren't looked at in terms of your preference. They are evaluated individually and if you are offered a spot in both you get to choose.

Does that make sense?

I spoke to admissions regarding the seperate tracks. Apply to all you are interested in. They are evaluated individually and you may recieve an interview for one or the other or all of them. But they aren't looked at in terms of your preference. They are evaluated individually and if you are offered a spot in both you get to choose.

Does that make sense?

This is the response I got from Juli:

Good question!

You will be looked at for DE first.

Take care and good luck to you!

Tiffany

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived