Congratulations to everyone interviewing! I submitted my application today. A little late but I hope it'll still be ok! Good luck to everyone else applying!

Wow - I had no idea they would be interviewing so early! I just submitted my CASPA last week and am working on the suplemental - hopefully not too late!

Those of you who got interviews, congratulations!! Please do share your experiences after you decompress. :) Good luck everyone!

Wow - I had no idea they would be interviewing so early! I just submitted my CASPA last week and am working on the suplemental - hopefully not too late!

Those of you who got interviews, congratulations!! Please do share your experiences after you decompress. :) Good luck everyone!

They did start early, they told us that we were the first interview group of the cycle. I had a really positive experience! My interviewers were great and very easy to talk to. They are not trying to intimidate you and if you're invited to interview, just relax - they truly just want to learn more about you. 

Guest JPG13

I wouldn't stress about the interview. It's a very relaxed environment in general, Kevin is great :)

This was my fourth PA program interview, and I've interviewed plenty of other times for other things. While I'm not the world's greatest interviewer, I know when something is "off." 

One of my interviews was almost certainly intentionally stressful. Others I talked to had two very relaxed interviews, others had the same interviewer as me and agreed it was awkward. 

• Upvote 1

I submitted my supplemental application on July 14th and got an interview invite on July 29th for the Sept 16th date. Can't wait to meet everyone else who will be interviewing that day!

• Upvote 1

Can anyone provide any insight on whether having outstanding prerequisites affect the strength of an application.  I know the program accepts applications with prerequisites in progress, but am wondering if that is looked at as a "bad thing" and if it would be better to apply after having everything completed.  Thanks for any information anyone can provide and good luck to everyone!! :)

Accepted!!! C/o 2018!!! Wow cannot believe this! Got a call from Kevin around 1PM - he said that the committee met over lunch today.

• Upvote 4

Congratulations!!!

Accepted!!! C/o 2018!!! Wow cannot believe this! Got a call from Kevin around 1PM - he said that the committee met over lunch today.

• Upvote 1

I believe so. They said they review everyone they've interviewed every time the committee gathers, so there's still some hope for people who didn't hear back today

Congrats to everyone who got interviews and acceptances!  I submitted my supplemental a bit late because I wanted to produce my best quality work....hopefully they will still have interview spots open!!!  I'm praying to be up there with everyone as well!

• Upvote 2

Just sent in my deposit! Northwestern C/o 2018! I would be very surprised if I was the only one accepted. I interviewed with highly qualified applicants.

• Upvote 1