2015-2016 Applications

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow - I had no idea they would be interviewing so early! I just submitted my CASPA last week and am working on the suplemental - hopefully not too late!

Those of you who got interviews, congratulations!! Please do share your experiences after you decompress. :) Good luck everyone!

Wow - I had no idea they would be interviewing so early! I just submitted my CASPA last week and am working on the suplemental - hopefully not too late!

Those of you who got interviews, congratulations!! Please do share your experiences after you decompress. :) Good luck everyone!

They did start early, they told us that we were the first interview group of the cycle. I had a really positive experience! My interviewers were great and very easy to talk to. They are not trying to intimidate you and if you're invited to interview, just relax - they truly just want to learn more about you. 

This was my fourth PA program interview, and I've interviewed plenty of other times for other things. While I'm not the world's greatest interviewer, I know when something is "off." 

One of my interviews was almost certainly intentionally stressful. Others I talked to had two very relaxed interviews, others had the same interviewer as me and agreed it was awkward. 

Can anyone provide any insight on whether having outstanding prerequisites affect the strength of an application.  I know the program accepts applications with prerequisites in progress, but am wondering if that is looked at as a "bad thing" and if it would be better to apply after having everything completed.  Thanks for any information anyone can provide and good luck to everyone!! :)

Archived