Sign in to follow this  
totalcare

Looking for full-time Mandarin-speaking PA in Chino CA

TotalCare Walk-In Clinic (a primary and urgent care practice) in Chino, CA is looking for a Chinese-speaking full-time PA to join. No experience is necessary. Interested candidates should email lynn@totalcarechino.com. Thank you.

TotalCare Walk-In Clinic is a leading urgent and primary care practice in Chino. We opened in 2006 and our physicians have 30+ years of medical experience each. We provide for 18,000+ patient visits a year.

We offer a fast-paced work environment and the unique opportunity to accelerate your growth as a medical practitioner in a wide range of clinical areas. The role will be a unique learning opportunity as you will be practicing alongside an experienced MD. We are seeking an NP/PA to work full-time, Mon-Fri 9am - 5pm.

Compensation

• Compensation will be on an hourly basis
  • Rates depend on experience
  • Malpractice insurance is included

Requirements

• No experience required; open to fresh graduates
  • Excellent clinical skills and bedside manner
  • Familiarity with the diagnosis and treatment of chronic conditions such as hypertension, diabetes, hyperlipidemia, coronary artery disease
  • Proficiency in the diagnosis and management of common urgent care cases such as infection, women’s health, ankle sprains, minor surgical procedures, abscess I&Ds
  • Passion for leveraging technology to deliver better care (experience with EHRs and fast typing speeds are a bonus)
  • Strong initiative, curiosity, and ability to learn
  • Positive attitude and high energy
  • Mandarin Chinese speakers strongly preferred
  • Current NP or PA license

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By azalewski
      Hi, I am a third year pa student & graduate in May 2020 (3 more months!) I just got my first job offer, which also happens to be my dream job, and I’m very excited about it. I want to share the good news with family and friends on social media, but I want to do it tastefully and with proper etiquette. What is safe/not safe to say publicly? 
    • By magboo
      So I finally got a job at my dream hospital!! I am currently working there as a Patient Care Technician/ PCT. However, I will be leaving for PA school next year. I really want to return to this hospital and work as a PA! The problem is that getting a job at my hospital is super competitive. Is there a way for me to ensure/ increase my chances of getting a PA job in this facility in the future?

(Also, what do you guys think of requesting a absense of leave instead of quitting? Can I be able to come back to the hospital to pursue a higher position?)

Thanks in advance!
    • By PrePA1208
      I worked as a PRN rehab technician for about 3 months (roughly 20 hours a week) before I became Full-Time (40 hours a week).  How do I record this change in hours? Do I make two separate entries or average the hours per week?  My hours for PRN also varied each week, with weeks working up to 30 hours and sometimes only 15 hours. Do I need to record this somehow? I also do not understand how PA schools validate that the numbers of hours stated are honest. Is there some sort of validation document needed from each employer from past jobs.  Any advice is appreciated, thank you!
    • By wintal
      Hello,
      Pre-PA here.  I was wondering if anyone has insight into the current and likely future job market in the DFW area, or into saturated markets for PA's in general.  I would intend to live in the DFW area after graduation.  I gather that due to the presence of two PA schools and 3 NP schools in the area that we are pretty saturated.  I'm trying to understand what this means in terms of current and future benefits and salary.
      I am a non-traditional applicant working a job with a good salary currently.  I'm trying to justify foregoing 30 months of salary at my current job for school.  According to data I saw, the average salary in the area is around $103,000.  Is this likely to decline?  Is it possible to make substantially more than this in the area with experience and ability? Are benefits like 401k match and PTO declining? 
      Thank you for your help!

• By boomboompaopao
      Hello All,

Our Cardiothoracic Surgery Group at St. Joseph's Hospital in Tampa, Florida is looking to add another PA. We currently have 3 Surgeons and 4 PA's. Salary is based on experience. If you or anyone you know may be interested, feel free to shoot me an email. Thanks!

Paolo Calizo, PA-C
      paopaocali@gmail.com

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More