Natural medicine in a PA's career

4 hours ago, CatsIncredulous said:

Advertising?   You did a quick bit of research and then you downvoted because you hate being advertised to?  You sound foolish.

One of the purposes of a forum is to spread knowledge if you have it share.  And the fact that Biotherapeutic drainage isn't taught in ND school means that very very few people understand it.  Thus, the fact that you claim to do research about it and then to assume you can actually know what it is....and then open your mouth to discuss is it as though you do is even more foolish.  And to make this point more clear, Biotherapeutic drainage is a TYPE of medicine, not an advertisement you fool.  It is not a product either! Biotherpeutic drainage has many different remedies within it.  Get your facts straight before commenting.  You should feel quite embarrassed.

Lastly, it was 100% in line with what the person was asking about which is a CAREER as it pertains to the practice of medicine!  Again, do more research next time before running your fingers across the keyboard.

My recommendation of what a person SHOULD learn to be an effective provider will save lives from misery.  Get your head screwed on right.

I’ll admit I was quick to speak and it was n an effort to explain the downvote for future readers.  Of course I’m pretty ignorant of said product and naturopathy—that’s why I’m here.  Not much research needs to be done on said theoretical treatment however—just enough to determine youre a simple snake oil salesman pushing a product.  

• 5 weeks later...

Archived