Trying to do more research

Does anyone know of any website that gives more statistics and/or the demographics of all or most of the PA programs? I am trying to do some research on what programs accept and matriculate more minorities (specifically AA) in relations to their mission statement and surrounding areas. Also trying to get more information on the ages of most of their applicants, etc.

I know some schools add their attrition rates to their website, but I've rarely seen background information of their current class. I've heard Howard and CUNY usually accepts more minorities but I would like to see more data. Does anyone have an idea of where I can find this?

Thanks

The PAEA annual reports give stats for national averages of participating programs, but not info for individual program.  There are over twenty years worth of reports on their site.  Maybe consider national trends over time based on those reports. Just an idea, as I doubt you'll find much program specific info. 

Archived