Emory Application Cycle 2015-2016

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Invited to interview on 9-14-15!!! So excited about this. One of my top choices :)

I'm a greeter that day Hermes! They have a student come in and chat with you first thing in the morning. (Don't worry we are not part of the interview! Lol). Make sure to introduce yourself! I'm Megan :) good luck!

I'm a greeter that day Hermes! They have a student come in and chat with you first thing in the morning. (Don't worry we are not part of the interview! Lol). Make sure to introduce yourself! I'm Megan :) good luck!

Hey Megan! Thank you, I will be sure to introduce myself. Looking forward to this interview!

Hermes, what day was your application verified?

Thanks!

CASPA Verified - 05/21/15

Emory added to CASPA - 07/15/15

Application Complete E-mail - 07/15/15

Interview Invitation - 08/11/15

Hope this helps!

Figured I'd enter my timeline for those who are curious:

CASPA verified: July 9

Emory confirmed receipt of application: July 13

Emory emailed that application was under review: July 14

Invitation to interview emailed: Aug 6

Interview date: Sept 11

Best of luck to all applying!

Congratulations to everyone that has been granted an interview or already been accepted! I have an interview scheduled for next week (9/11) and am SO nervous! Any advice would be greatly appreciated, what is interview style like, individual or group? What types of questions should I expect for the written portion, is it on a computer or hand written? I look forward to meeting you all, good luck!! Is anyone else staying at the University Inn at Emory??

I interviewed today.  What a great group of people and a wonderful interview experience!  It is a laid back family style interview.  Hand written  writing sample.

I suggest taking the offer to stay with a first year host.  The experience will be invaluable.  The campus, SOM and healthcare network is very impressive.Good luck next Friday!

Archived