Also recieved a call today!!! Do you know if anyone has started a Facebook group?

I sent you a pm! check it! :) So excited to be classmates!

I'll hold off on making a group! I heard that our upperclassmen will make one for us!

Were you in the morning or afternoon session?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

If you don't hear back this week, then anytime from now and January! There's still plenty of time and I think most of the class is decided in January! Don't lose hope though! :)

• Upvote 2

dang i wonder if they sent out invitations to all the ones they wanted to yesterday

Yeah I'm super bummed right now. I hope they call. I hope that they didn't call everyone they wanted to yesterday

Hopefully they keep calling today

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Anyone hear anything new regarding acceptances/rejections? I interviewed October 16/17 

God bless and good luck to those interviewing this weekend!!! :D Have fun! 

I also interviewed the morning session that weekend and have not heard anything from them as of now.

Keep the hope alive! Best of luck to all of us :)

• Upvote 4

Hi guys just got an interview invite yesterday for January 23, 2015 12-5:30 pm. Very excited and surprised I really didn't think I would hear back from them. Really nervous about the MMI interview anybody else hear anything?  :) 

Hi guys just got an interview invite yesterday for January 23, 2015 12-5:30 pm. Very excited and surprised I really didn't think I would hear back from them. Really nervous about the MMI interview anybody else hear anything?  :) 

Congrats on the interview.  I got invited to the morning session on January 23rd.  The MMI should be interesting.  I have been to six interviews and none of them were MMI format.

• Upvote 1

Hi all, just wanted to inform people of what I've heard thus far. I interviewed early on but haven't heard anything yet and called last week to ask about the waiting list. They do rank it and it usually goes to 15, last year about 3 people got called from the list. From what I understand 34 people have been picked for the upcoming class already , and they will decide the remaining seats after the last round of interviews in Jan. Really praying for this school! Wish everyone luck and please update me if anyone knows more!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

So have they decided their denials already and just waiting on after January to send out? Or they've sent out denials already? Bc no answer could mean we are being considered maybe after the final interview, or it means we've already been denied but not notified yet :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From what I understand, they give out 3 acceptances for every 30 they interview, and the rest are in a maybe pile until they interview their last 60 in January. They might already know, but we are in limbo until then. 

From what I understand 34 people have been picked for the upcoming class already , and they will decide the remaining seats after the last round of interviews in Jan.

When you called did they tell you 34 people have been chosen already? Or how do you know? Just curious lol

Congrats on the interview. I got invited to the morning session on January 23rd. The MMI should be interesting. I have been to six interviews and none of them were MMI format.

Congrats to you both! I will be seeing you there as well. Little nervous for the MMI format now that I've looked it up. Hopefully all goes well.

• Upvote 1