Thanks so much! I believe my CASPA was verified the first week of June!

@csilva congrats! when did you submit your CASPA?

I will be interviewing October 16-17 too! I found the email in my junk mail and almost missed it so don't forget to check your junk mail???? See yall there! :)

• Upvote 3

What is the normal wait time between submitting your CASPA, verifying CASPA, and getting the UTSW supplemental invitation?

Also received an interview on Oct 16-17. I'll be flying solo to the meet and greet on the 16th so let's be friends! Excited to meet all of you guys. Good luck to those who are interviewing in September. And best of luck to all others!

• Upvote 1

the interview email was sent to the email your provided on caspa correct? Like yahoo or gmail? Still waiting anxiously and check my yahoo mail daily!

Yes, the interview email was sent to the email I used for CASPA.

If there is nothing under the to do list, then your application should be complete!

Good luck everyone!

For anyone who hasn't received the logon info yet, I was verified about a month ago and just received my logon info from UTSW. Looks like they're about a month out.

Just received a rejection letter (first one of the cycle). I knew this school was a long shot being an out-of-state student who applied pretty late. Good luck to everyone - really seems like a fine school!

Same here mariep , got my rejection as well as I am out of state applying late

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have any pointers or advice from your interview? What would you have improved looking in retrospect?

I have an interview in November but I'm trying to figure out how to prep for the MMIs .

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

The only advice for the MMI is to be yourself! There is nothing you can do to prepare for the interview, trust me! Just relax, go in and have fun!

• Upvote 2

I interviewed on 10/17! It will probably be everyone's most favorite interview, bc it sure was mine! Theyre a wonderful faculty and they really seem like they care.

Hoping to hear back soon from them! I heard from a lot of students, decisions were given out the Wednesday after their interview, haven't heard anything yet but am crossing fingers!!

• Upvote 3

I also interviewed on the afternoon of 10/17. This interview was by far my favorite! Hope to hear soon. Has anyone heard back yet?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1