2015-2016 CASPA Cycle

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I spoke with a friend in the program and what margthomp said Is correct! They basically pick like 3 or 4 in each interview that they for sure definitely want, super special kids, or maybe not at all in some interviews if they don't see special ones. Then the rest goes into a pile where after the final January interview, they will give out spots. As for people who get rejected, I'm not sure if rejections were sent out already or they'll be done after the last seats are given. We should be hearing something by end of January!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@lb45 Awesome congrats to you and @patrickbaylor!! Are you the morning or afternoon session on Saturday @lb45? Sorry I know there is a way to paste what you said earlier but I don't know how... I'm not that old I promise

Haha you just click the "Quote" button in the bottom right corner @devilam26, :)  

I honestly didn't know there was different times. In the email I received it just says that interviews will be held all Saturday starting at 8am with a continental breakfast at the PA Department facilities.... Then it says that interviews are from 830 am- 130 pm, so I guess that means I'm in the AM session? Lol I didn't even think that it would be broken up into sessions until I read this message board! 

And thank you! :) I'm both nervous and excited. haha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived