2015-2016 CASPA Cycle

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone hear anything new regarding acceptances/rejections? I interviewed October 16/17 

God bless and good luck to those interviewing this weekend!!! :D Have fun! 

I also interviewed the morning session that weekend and have not heard anything from them as of now.

Keep the hope alive! Best of luck to all of us :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys just got an interview invite yesterday for January 23, 2015 12-5:30 pm. Very excited and surprised I really didn't think I would hear back from them. Really nervous about the MMI interview anybody else hear anything?  :) 

Congrats on the interview.  I got invited to the morning session on January 23rd.  The MMI should be interesting.  I have been to six interviews and none of them were MMI format.

Hi all, just wanted to inform people of what I've heard thus far. I interviewed early on but haven't heard anything yet and called last week to ask about the waiting list. They do rank it and it usually goes to 15, last year about 3 people got called from the list. From what I understand 34 people have been picked for the upcoming class already , and they will decide the remaining seats after the last round of interviews in Jan. Really praying for this school! Wish everyone luck and please update me if anyone knows more!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

So have they decided their denials already and just waiting on after January to send out? Or they've sent out denials already? Bc no answer could mean we are being considered maybe after the final interview, or it means we've already been denied but not notified yet :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Congrats on the interview. I got invited to the morning session on January 23rd. The MMI should be interesting. I have been to six interviews and none of them were MMI format.

Congrats to you both! I will be seeing you there as well. Little nervous for the MMI format now that I've looked it up. Hopefully all goes well.

Archived